- Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You? by Dr. Suess - this one always makes her smile when I read it to her. She loves books in general and will get upset i
- Farm animal sounds - I have a farm animal app for my phone, and every time I push one of the animals, she smiles, then looks at me to make the sound and say the animal name.
- Stealing glasses - it's even more fun if you put them on her.
- Peekaboo - she'll use a blanket, or even her pants while I'm changing her, to cover up her face and then uncover it to giggle.
- Tickling - of course.
- Clapping - Tamsin loves to clap! She'll giggle and then start clapping back.
- Baby Einstein Baby's First Sounds DVD - I shouldn't admit to this, but Tamsin does watch some DVDs. This was makes her giggle whenever the bee puppet or the sheep puppets show up. She'll clap at them, too, and wave when the kids say hello and goodbye. She also loves the music DVD that Leah and Joel got her for Christmas. One of the songs is really upbeat and shows kids dancing and she smiles and sometimes dances a little when she sees it.
- She thinks it's so funny when Mike pretends to eat her toys or chew on her teething toys.
Finally, here's Tamsin earlier today wearing the Star Wars shirt she got for Christmas: